Best wishes for 1st Wedding Anniversary / 1st Anniversary Wishes Beautiful Nice Romantic Cute

Best wishes for 1st Wedding Anniversary


Best wishes for 1st Wedding Anniversary / 1st Anniversary Wishes Beautiful Nice Romantic Cute

I heard that you were celebrating a 1st anniversary.
Sending you thoughtful wishes and plenty of love
and happiness during this special time.
I wish us many more years of happiness and unconditional love.
I love you and happy 1st anniversary day!
I want you to know it was my best year ever and I love you so much.
Happy 1st anniversary day to both of us!
This is a truly amazing time in your life and I wanted to send my thoughts and well wishes to you. Wishing you a wonderful 1st anniversary.Happy 1st anniversary day! It is a great pleasure to wish you both this great day of your 1st anniversary. May God bless you both and make your relation stronger.Congratulations on your 1st anniversary.
This is a time for celebrating, happiness,
and plenty of joy so smile and know
that you are thought of during this special time.
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
Happy 1st annivesary my dear love!
We decided to wish you life so full of problems that you can strive against,
a lot of difficulties to overcome and satisfaction for years to come.
Through time your bond is strong; It lasts through sun and storm;
You’ll always have your love; To keep each other warm.
Sending you lots of love and happy thoughts during this amazing milestone in your life. A 1st anniversary deserves recognition as it only happens once in a lifetime.Couples are made in heaven and celebrated on earth. May this celebration of your wedding anniversary open new horizons of your successes!
Happy 1st Anniversary Day!
Where there is love there is life. So I can’t imagine a life without your love.
Happy 1st anniversary day, my baby!
On our 1st anniversary day I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. Happy 1st anniversary to both of us!Albert Einstein said that gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
On our 1st anniversary day I can say that he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis