Birthday Wishes for fiancee islamic : Islamic Birthday Wishes - Messages, Greetings and Wishes

Birthday Wishes for fiancee islamic : Islamic Birthday Wishes - Messages, Greetings and Wishes


My you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world's best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!


Love is hard to find.
I am really lucky to find you.
This birthday I pray to Allah
To make our bond of love stronger,
And bless our life with love!
Happy birthday my dear love.
I love you a lot.



 




Allah really loves me,
As he have blessed me with a wife/husband like you!
Hope he adds more and more years of joy
In your life,
so that I can spend more and more years with you!
Happy Birthday honey!



May Allah fill your life
with endless happy moments,
countless wonderful surprises,
and infinite success!
Happy Birthday Dear Friend.



Hope on this special day of yours,
Allah shower his blessing on you
Making you the most lucky
and happy person on this planet!
Happy Birthday! Stay Blessed
:)


With Allah’s generosity and divine grace,
I feel really lucky
That he have someone so sweet
and adorable like you in my life.
Happy Birthday


This is your day,
Go on, be carefree and celebrate to the fullest!!
and I will pray to Allah to bless you with
Lots and lots of such moments to celebrate!
Happy Birthday to you


Allah is great. He is the creator of everything.
On your birthday, sincerely thank Allah,
for giving this beautiful life to you.

 




car insurance quotes, auto insurance quotes, best auto insurance, Cloud Hosting, managed hosting, Best Smartphone, Gift Baskets, best smartphones on the market, smartphone app developers, smartphone app development, smartphone app, Hosting, shared Hosting, Best Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis