I miss you poems for ex-boyfriend Set-1

I miss you poems for ex-boyfriend: Sending a text to your ex is never a good idea. It brings back painful memories of your breakup. But there are times in your life when you feel the urge to do what your heart tells

you to. If you think that you desperately need to let your ex know that you are missing him, take ideas from these short poems to express yourself. But don’t forget that the repercussions of sending such a message can be nasty. No matter how sweet or cute you try to be, he might make fun of you for not being able to move on. Such is the dilemma of love – it is a bitter pill sent from the heavens above.

When we began dating I felt as if everything was perfect 

But soon after, the cracks began to appear 

Our relationship started to fall apart 

Suddenly we stopped liking each other 

I can totally understand why you decided to break up 

It would have been a bad idea to keep going on 

But despite knowing that we separated for a reason 

I still feel sad, knowing that from my life, you are gone 

I miss you
Sometimes when I am daydreaming 

I often wonder why it had to come to this 

The guy I loved and then hated 

Would be the same guy I would later miss 

My questions go unanswered 

But of one thing, I am certain 

That life has a funny way 

To heave you with heartbreak’s burden 

I miss you 
There was a time 

When I could never imagine my life without you 

But then you cheated on me 

Why you did so, I don’t have a clue 

I don’t love you anymore 

That is one thing I am sure of 

But the memories of our relationship 

Is something of which, I can never get enough 

I miss you
Dating you wasn’t the worst mistake of my life 

Breaking up with your wasn’t best decision I have made 

Of one thing, I am very sure 

That the memories of our relationship will never fade 

The sweet moments will always linger in my mind 

Thinking about our love will always make me feel blue 

Don’t get me wrong, I have definitely moved on 

But the problem is that I still miss you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis